Join us for a training program specifically designed for System Administrators and Managers. This Short Course is a step by step, hands on instructional program that gives you:
- Greater practical knowledge of the System
- Strong insight into the System’s modules and how they connect
- Ability to enhance the use of the System’s features e.g. checklist builder, meeting register, induction builder, automatic alerts etc.
- An opportunity to update the System data in a live training session.
Sydney Course Dates – 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesday 25th March 2020
- Tuesday 28th April 2020
- Tuesday 26th May 2020
- Tuesday 23rd June 2020
- Tuesday 28th July 2020
- Tuesday 25th August 2020
- Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Tuesday 24th November 2020
- Tuesday 15th December 2020
Course Venue: Global Safety Systems Office, 3.04, 5 Celebration Dr, Bella Vista NSW 2153
What to Bring
A laptop that connects to WiFi.
We will make every effort to cover anything and everything you need. These are the topics that form the core of the program.
- Site Icon Page
- Entering An Employee
- Entering A Contractor
- Setting Alerts
- Adding An Incident
- Adding A Hazard
- Entering Plant & Equipment
- Building and Undertaking Checklists
- Building and Undertaking Audits
- Return to Work
- Online E-Learning including Building an Induction
- Maintenance Manager
- Help & Support