We use software every day to manage our business processes. Why should safety management be any different? Online WHS Systems keeps workplace health and safety top of mind for businesses in the Aged-Care Industry.
Within the Aged Care Industry there are many employees administering care to multiple patients. As many staff members are constantly switching roles, managing paperwork and documentation can become an extremely difficult task.
With Online WHS Systems, we have created a transparent, easy-to-use cloud-based safety management system, that allows the user to create checklists, incident reports, qualifications, vaccination reports and more.
We have utilised the ability to use QR Codes that allows the user to create various reports and corrective measures, through a step-by-step investigation. This then creates a solution where actions can be set, staff members are accountable for their actions and reports can be developed to ensure not only compliance but continuous improvement.
“I like the fact that all our systems and compliance issues can be managed from the system, prompts and reminders are so important and having this information automated plays a very important role in meeting our compliance obligations.
We initially looked at the system for managing just our WHS obligations and soon found it could do so much more for our business.”
Ben Levesque, Chief Executive Officer, Finley Regional Care
View vaccination details, qualifications & more
QR Codes, for quick and easy access
What are the painpoints when managing safety in the Aged Care Industry and how does Online WHS Systems address and solve these points?
Managing incident reports and processes may seem difficult without a management system in place. Online WHS Systems allows for monitoring and tracking the complete incident reporting process.
- Use Checklists to conduct assessments for your sites, employees and Plant and Equipment via QR Codes.
- The Incident Reporting Module, creates an automatic detailed Injury Report, allowing you to be able to pinpoint dangers within your facility.
Recording and monitoring employee information with Online WHS Systems creates an efficient management process.
- The Induction builder allows you to be able to upload videos, supporting documents and create quizzes to ensure your workers are across any dangers within your site.
- Create QR codes in the Induction Module for quick and easy access to Inductions.
- Use the QR Code on the Employee ID Card feature for quick and easy access to Employees details.
The Aged Care Industry requires certain qualifications and training needs for staff and contractors. Online WHS Systems provides the tool to develop training needs and gap needs analyses with the qualification matrix module.
- Use the Qualification Matrix to create a Training Needs Analysis to ensure all employees are qualified to undertake tasks given.
- Use the Employee Module to enter qualification details against employees.
- Use the Vaccination module in conjunction with the Employee ID for quick and easy to view employee’s vaccination details including, expiry dates, number of dosages they have received and more.
- Use the Employee and Contractor Modules to keep track of required qualifications and certifications.
The Qualification Matrix and Manager allows you to keep track of your employees and qualifications. If you relate a qualification to a position, any employee related to that position without the proper qualifications will be highlighted as yellow in the Qualification Matrix, automatically creating a Training Needs Analysis.
By simply defining your organisation’s positions and the qualifications/inductions needed to safely perform that role, when an employee is related to that position, Online WHS Systems will automatically create an exportable Training Needs Analysis highlighting if any gaps are present in your training.