Short Course For Online WHS
At the conclusion of the course attendees will:
- have greater practical knowledge of the Online WHS System.
- have a better understanding about how the modules in Online WHS are connected.
- be able to make better use of the unique Online WHS facilities, such as the Checklist Builder, Automated Alerts & Meetings Register.
- have updated their System, as necessary, with any updated company data available on the day.
Next Course Dates & Venue.
- Friday 23rd November 2018
Novotel Sydney Norwest
1 Columbia Ct
BAULKHAM HILLS NSW 2153
Arrive at 9.15am for a 9.30am start. The course will finish about 3:30pm.
$350 plus GST ($385 incl GST)
If your company wants to send more than 1 representative, the price is $300 plus GST ($330 incl GST) per attendee. Course fees do not include lunch.
NOTE: It is essential that attendees have either Administrator or Manager level access to the System. As this course involves working on an active Online WHS System, it is also necessary that attendees bring their own laptop that connect to WiFi.
We will make every effort to cover anything and everything you need. These are the topics that form the core of the day’s program.
- Entering An Employee
- Entering A Contractor
- Setting Alerts
- Adding An Incident
- Adding A Hazard
- Entering Plant & Equipment
- Building and Undertaking Checklists
- Building and Undertaking Audits
- Return to Work
- Online E-Learning including Building an Induction
- Site Icon Page
- Maintenance Manager
- Help & Support