Short Course For Online WHS
This day long program is designed for Administrators and Managers of the Online WHS Systems.
To enrol for this course please complete the “Sign Up” form to the right. Please remember to include your preferred date and any topics of specific interest to you.
At the conclusion of the course attendees will:
- have greater practicial knowledge of the Online WHS System.
- have a better understanding about how the modules in Online WHS are connected.
- be able to make better use of the unique Online WHS facilities, such as the Checklist Builder, Automated Alerts & Meetings Register.
- have updated their System, as necessary, with any updated company data available on the day.
Next Course Dates & Venue.
- Friday 25th August 2017
- Friday 29th September 2017
- Friday 27th October 2017
- Friday 24th November 2017
Online Compliance Systems Boardroom
Level 3 Suite 314
29-31 Lexington Drive
BELLA VISTA NSW 2153
Arrive at 9.15am for a 9.30am start.
$390 plus GST ($429 incl GST)
If your company wants to send more than 1 representative, the price is $300 plus GST ($330 incl GST) per attendee. Course fees do not include lunch.
NOTE: It is essential that attendees have either Administrator or Manager level access to the System. As this course involves working on an active Online WHS System, it is also necessary that attendees bring their own laptop that connect to our WiFi.
We will make every effort to cover anything and everything you need. These are the topics that form the core of the day’s program.
- Entering An Employee
- Setting Alerts
- Entering A Contractor
- Adding An Incident
- Adding A Hazard
- Entering Plant & Equipment
- Site Icon Page
- Building An Induction
- The Starter Kit
- Help & Support